The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Discovery Tour is coming soon. Before that, Title Update 1.3.2 will be released on Tuesday.
Ubisoft continues to support Assassin’s Creed Valhalla with Title Update 1.3.2, available October 5th, with the Discovery Tour coming up. The Age of the Vikings is a free expansion that provides a historical glimpse into the life of the Norsemen and will be released on October 19th.
In the course of autumn 2021, Title Update 1.4.0 is to appear, which indicates a trap-riddled place that Eivor has to cross. During the same period, the Oskoreia Festival is celebrated with a spy long boat. Oskoreia is known in Scandinavian as “wild hunt” and is known to do with the mythologies in Odin’s hunt, which meant a change in the weather in the regions, could also cause war and unrest.
There’s more to discover, discover, and discover in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla before the end of the year.
– Assassin’s Creed (@assassinscreed) September 30, 2021
BloodRayne: ReVamped: Third-person horror action series announced for consoles
BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 were released for Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch in November.
From publisher Ziggurat Interactive published and developed for consoles by Big Boat Interactive, BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped will be released on November 18, 2021 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Players would experience the adventures of the deadly Dhampir with modern perks including higher screen resolutions, upscaled cutscenes, engine improvements, and more.
The third-person horror action series BloodRayne introduces players to Rayne, a brutal half-vampire who used the world to thwart Nazi schemes, fight supernatural threats, and learn more about her vampire fin.
With a unique protagonist, fast-paced action battles, superhuman powers and a global storyline, BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 create a dynamics and visceral gaming experience. Loved by fans and critics, BloodRayne became a true cross-media phenomenon in the early 2000s, spanning games, comics, and movies.
The new features in the BloodRayne: Revamped series on consoles include:
- Support for higher screen resolutions (up to 4K / 3840 × 2160 on supported consoles)
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Improvements to the lighting at the engine level as well as completely reworked lighting data
- Improvements to the engine to support uncompressed original textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
- Blood Rayne: Scoring and localized texts for English, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish.
- Blood Rayne 2: Display in English and Russian. Localized text for English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish.
Daniel Ricciardo talks about life in the USA
Daniel Ricciardo talks about life in the USA in the F1 2021 Content Series After the Apex.
Codemasters and Electronic Arts are releasing the second part of the “After the Apex” content series with McLaren Formula 1 driver Daniel Ricciardo today. In a combination of live images and animations Daniel about his love for the USA, why he considers it his second home, his views on the Circuit of the Americas and where else there in America would like to race.
“This time we see the always charismatic and Toch-focused Formula 1 Aramco United States Grand Prix prepared this weekend,” says Paul Jeal, F1 Senior Franchise Director at Codemasters. “We developed After the Apex to bring our players closer to their Formula 1 heroes and we look forward to showing even more in the coming months.”
The second episode can be seen here:
F1 2021, the official game for the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, offers several new highlights, including the exciting story mode “Braking Point”, the extended career mode that allows two players to race together at any time Championship, whereby the real-world driver and constructor ratings were taken over accordingly.
Build Your Empire Season starts on October 22nd
NBA 2K22 Season 2: Build Your Empire starts on October 22, 2021.
So 2K is a detailed look ahead to the one coming on Friday season 2 of NBA 2K22. Thanks to the collaboration with Columbia Records, players can look forward to their first partnership with a music label as well as new content for ‘MeineKARRIERE’, MeinTEAM ‘and’ The W ‘. The W is available for the new generation version of NBA 2K22 and requires a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X | S.
The first seasons introduced for NBA 2K21 Seasons have not been expanded in order to offer more options for free leveling up and redeeming rewards with the operation of a new season level.
Season 1 of NBA 2K22 drew millions of players from players around the world. They’ve been played rather than 285 million quests, 266 million PARK games – and the LaMelo Ball jersey has proven to be an all-time favorite.
NBA 2K22 Season 2: “Build Your Empire” revolves around Michael Jordan’s rise to legend and gives players a chance to become legendary too. You can experience the consequences:
- In My carreer there are new rewards, a special mascot outfit as a level 40 reward, the unlock item ‘Rebirth’ as a quest reward, cosmetic autumn updates, events and clothing.
- In My team Seasonal Player Reward Cards like a Level 1 Free Agent Michael Jordan are now available at launch. Those who reach level 40 also receive a Pink Diamond Kevin Garnett. There are also new ‘NBA 75 Domination’ level and ‘Serie I’ cards and the very first player coach cards as a reward for completing each level on the ‘NBA 75 Domination’ level as well as new challenges for me,.
- The w* Now includes a new seasonal apparel bundle, 2K Breakthrough gear, and more. Now more than ever, players can benefit from their contacts and get along with legends like Rebecca Lobo and former WNBA player and current WNBA coach Teresa Weatherspoon.
- That First Fridays start with a soundtrack update curated by Columbia Records, which includes artists like 24kGoldn, Cochise, SSGKobe and more from Columbia’s portfolio. Every Friday of the season there is a new update for the soundtrack with a mix of emerging and well-known artists.
Full details on Season 2 of NBA 2K22 can be found in the current one Farm report. NBA 2K22 is available worldwide on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
- BloodRayne: ReVamped: Third-person horror action series announced for consoles
- Will Mount Teide be the next volcano to erupt?
- Is it possible to measure the information stored in the universe? For this physicist, yes!
- Turkey is building walls to contain Afghan refugees
- Daniel Ricciardo talks about life in the USA
News2 days ago
The video 13 detik viral tiktok and twitter download – Catfish Pubg Viral 13 seconds
News2 weeks ago
Who is Megan Babiface onlyfans? photos and videos leaked
News4 months ago
Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin becomes the richest Brazilian in the world
Comic and Manga3 months ago
Genshin Impact Coin is worth 56,000 times more than the Venezuelan bolivar – we are not Ñoños
News3 months ago
What is the difference between TikTok and TikTok Lite? See the comparison
News3 weeks ago
Metrotown Bonsor area being evacuated by shooting in mall today Burnaby
Comic and Manga3 months ago
Sailor Moon and Attack On Titan Creators illustrate the Olympic book 2021 – We Are Not Kids
magazine3 months ago
FIFA 22 comes to Google Stadia on October 1st!