The King of Fighters XV, or KOF XV, it will be available in a month. However, the Japanese developer has not reported the pricing scheme that the first group of DLC characters will appear after the release of. will arrive The King of Fighters XV. This is known as “Team Pass 1”. So it is normal for many of the players waiting for the arrival of this new title to wonder how much the “Team Pass 1” DLC characters from The King of Fighters XV (KOF XV).
How much will the DLC characters in “Team Pass 1” cost? KOF XV?
SNK has on the official website of The King of Fighters XVHow much do the DLC characters cost from the first Season Pass of KOF XV. According to SNK, after the introduction of The King of Fighters XV Two teams of three characters each will arrive to join the 39 base characters that the game will have. Now the question is, when will they arrive and how much will these first six (6) DLC characters cost? KOF XV.
The “Team Pass 1” from The King of Fighters XV It will consist of two teams. These can be purchased individually or in a package. The complete package or “Team Pass 1” from KOF XV, It costs $ 29.99 (about 120,000 Colombian pesos).. You can also use teams 1 and 2 of the «Team Pass 1» from. to buy The King of Fighters XV separately for $ 15.99 (about 65,000 Colombian pesos).
“Team Pass 1” prices from KOF XV for Latin America:
- Mexico: “Team Pass 1” $ 612 Pesos and individual team $ 326 Pesos.
- Argentina: “Team Pass 1” $ 3,081 pesos and individual team $ 1,643 pesos.
- Peru: “Team Pass1” $ 119 soles and individual team $ 64 soles.
- Chile: “Team Pass 1” 25,000 Pesos and individual team 13,300 Pesos.
* These prices may vary on the Steam version as Valve’s platform adapts to each country’s economy.
What could the DLC characters of. being? The King of Fighters XV?
Two months ago, a user on the Reddit forums shared a picture of what the final set of characters could be, base and DLC, from The King of Fighters XV. This user’s picture initially went unnoticed. Over time, however, SNK fans realized that it did not fail. Now only one character is missing in base 39 of KOF XV As it is presented, the credibility of this image is favorable.
According to the leak shared on Reddit, these could be the DLC characters that are to come KOF XV after its publication:
DLC «Team Pass 1» – Team 1 («Team Samurai Shoodown »)
- Reimu from the franchise Touhou, has the same red ribbon as Nakoruru the saga Samurai Shoodown.
- Mitsurugi one of the most famous characters from Soul caliber and represented in the picture Haohmaru, Samurai, with whom they have enormous similarities.
- Captain Jack Sparrow from the franchise Pirates of the Caribbean could be Darling dagger, as she is a pirate and also wears a scarf similar to that of the character played by Jhonny Deep.
DLC «Team Pass 1» – Team 2 («Team Garou »)
- Pen, character out Granblue fantasy that honors Geese Howard’s son, represents Rock Howard. This character, originally from the game Garou: Mark of the wolves debuted in KOF XI and was in as DLC. included KOF XIV.
- Nami from the ‘Manga’ One piece She’s a greedy pirate, just like B. Jenet. She is a character from Garou: Mark of the wolveswho was a playable character in KOF XI.
- Anavel Gato from “Anime” Mobile suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory is a reference to Cat from the video game Garou: Mark of the wolves. This character was present in KOF 2003 Yes KOF XI.
Which characters could be part of “Team Pass 2” from. being? KOF XV?
According to the leak, “Team Pass 2” is from KOF XV It consists of a team and two separate characters. These could be the characters in “Team Pass 2” from. are included The King of Fighters XV:
DLC “Team Pass 2” – Team 3 (“Team South Town”)
- Bethesda’s Todd Howard points out the malicious Howard geesewho has performed in franchises like Martial arts, deadly fury, Tekken and of course at KOF.
- Axl Low from the Arc System Works game series Guilty equipment it represents by its resemblance Billy Kane, Geese’s eternal assistant.
- Ryuji Goda from the Sega game series Yakuza referring to Ryuji Yamazakiwho after the story of the king of fighters is one of the eight Hakkesshu (八 傑 集).
Separate “Team Pass 2” DLC characters
In the picture, actor Ray Park (Darth Maul) represents Rugal Bernstein, as he embodies him in the film in a real image – of which we all pretend it doesn’t exist – of KOF. The other individual character silhouette belongs to Verse, the boss of KOF XIV.
Do you think this list is correct? leave your answer in the comments.
How many characters will it have? KOF XV?
In 2020 and 2021, Japanese developer SNK began unveiling the 39 playable characters and teams that will be available from the launch of. will be available KOF XV. We have dedicated a separate area to each of them:
In which teams are the teams represented? KOF XV?
- Hero (Shun’ei, Meitenkun and Benimaru Nikaido)
- Rival (Isla, Dolores and Heidern)
- Sacred Treasures (Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami and Chizuru Kagura)
- Orochi (Yashiro Nanakase, Shermie and Chris)
- GAW (Antonov, Ramón and King of the Dinosaurs)
- Superheroine (Athena Asamiya, Mai Shiranui and Yuri Sakazaki)
- Secret Agent (Blue Mary, Vannesa and Luong)
- Ikari (Ralf Jones, Clark Steel and Leona Heidern)
- Fatal Fury (Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard and Joe Higashi)
- Martial Arts (Ryo Sakaszaki, Robert Garcia and King)
- K ‘(K’, maxima and whip)
- Krohnen (Krohnen, Kula Diamond and Angel)
When will it come out The King of Fighters XV (KOF XV)?
SNK fans look forward to hearing when it comes out KOF XV you can rest there KOF XV will be available worldwide on Thursday, February 17, 2022. Players who purchase the ‘Deluxe’ edition of. own The King of Fighters XV (KOF XV) May from Monday, February 14, 2022.
Contents of the franchise the king of fighters in GamerFocus
At GamerFocus we have a particular love for fighting games. Hence, we have a wide variety of relevant items for fans of Shin Nihon Kikaku’s flagship fighting game franchise.