Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
MemoRandom.com. with address at calle 3 Kra 2 # 330 Santa Marta, (Colombia) and whose owner is Jesus Torres. With email Luisjay127@gmail.com, you will be responsible for your personal data (hereinafter, the “Data”).
Who does this Policy apply to?
The use of the Horapiko.com Website is not directed at minors under 14 years of age and, therefore, they must refrain from providing any personal information. In this sense, todaynow24.com recommends the use of its Website to people over 14 years of age. To do this, todaynow24.com reserves the right to check the age of the users of its Website at any time.
When do we collect your personal data?
todaynow24.com collects and processes personal data both from users who have registered on our Website, and from users who, having not registered, browse or consult them.
In this way, todaynow24.com obtains and uses the IP data and other identifiers provided by the device from which you browse our Website, while collecting the Data that you provide at the time of registering as a “User” of en.memesrandom.com, as well as those Data obtained as a result of your browsing, requests, publications, conversations, searches and the Data derived, where appropriate, from the linking of your registration on our Website.
What data do we collect?
Likewise, we inform you that it is possible that in certain functionalities of our Website navigation is used considering your location to be able to provide you with the most relevant information in each case, as well as to offer you certain services. Although navigation considering the location is always the user’s choice, in cases where you reject it, the Website will not be able to offer you the functionalities or provide you with the content based on said location.
For what purposes and on what legitimating basis do we process your personal data?
In the event that you have registered on our website, the purposes for which we will process your Personal Data are:
- Manage your registration and user preferences, as well as to provide the services of our website that you have requested. The basis of legitimacy that enables todaynow24.com to process your data for this purpose is your registration request.
- To ensure the proper use of our services and products, preventing illegal uses or contrary to our policy and values from being carried out, and may even unsubscribe you as a registered user. The legitimizing basis for said treatment is the compliance by todaynow24.com of certain legal obligations, as well as the legitimate interest to protect our services and products.
- Manage complaints and queries about our Website, the legitimizing basis for this treatment being the legal obligation of todaynow24.com in accordance with the regulations for the defense of consumers and users.
How long do we keep your personal data?
In the event that you have not registered on our website, the time of conservation of your personal data by todaynow24.com will be as follows:
- The treatment carried out of the IP or any other identifier of your device to know the origin of the download from our website will be carried out only at the moment in which said download takes place.
In the event that you have registered on our website, the Data we process will be kept for the following periods:
- The data collected to show you targeted advertising will be used as long as you do not oppose such treatment.
- Those data collected to send you suggestions or events about our own services will be kept as long as you do not unsubscribe as a registered user and do not oppose said treatment.
- The data collected as a result of your participation in the events advertised by todaynow24.com will be kept until the end of the corresponding event.
- Those data obtained as a result of the complaints or inquiries that you may direct us will be kept until the corresponding complaint or inquiry has been resolved.
- The data related to your browsing or consumption habits that we may have obtained from third parties will be kept as long as you do not revoke the consent granted.
In general, when you unsubscribe as a registered user of todaynow24.com, it will delete all the information that it had. However, todaynow24.com will keep purely statistical data of use by users of its resources and tools.
With whom do we share your personal data?
As we have informed you, only if you give us your consent to do so, todaynow24.com communicates your data to third parties outside our company.
On the other hand, third parties located outside the European Union may access your personal data for the sole purpose of providing us with services that are necessary to be able to manage and offer our services and products to our users. In this regard, we inform you that we only select service providers that offer adequate guarantees for the protection of your Data, and you can contact todaynow24.com for more information in this regard.
What are your rights regarding the protection of personal data?
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to the processing and portability of your Data, as well as the revocation, at any time, of the consents, where appropriate, given to todaynow24.com, with address in Santa Marta Colombia Calle 3 kra 2 # 330, attaching a photocopy of your ID or equivalent valid identification document. For your convenience, and without prejudice to the fact that certain formal requirements established by the LOPD, Horapiko.com must be met. offers you the possibility of exercising the aforementioned rights via email: luisjay127 (at) gmail (dot) com
Likewise, we remind you of the possibility of directing a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you consider that todaynow24.com has not duly satisfied the exercise of your rights. Said claim may be submitted to the aforementioned authority through the different options that the electronic headquarters of the Spanish Data Protection Agency offers).
- BloodRayne: ReVamped: Third-person horror action series announced for consoles
- Will Mount Teide be the next volcano to erupt?
- Is it possible to measure the information stored in the universe? For this physicist, yes!
- Turkey is building walls to contain Afghan refugees
- Daniel Ricciardo talks about life in the USA