In collaboration with Dynamite Entertainment, Techland have released a new animated teaser for their official comic Banshee: I am the cure, of the world Dying Light 2 Stay human
Techland and Dynamite Entertainment have an unprecedented animated teaser of. released Banshee: I am the cure, a new comic set in the world of Dying Light 2 Stay human.
A digital version of the comic can be downloaded for free from Techland’s rewards platform: TechlandGGuntil July 15th and will be physically available at a later date.
Announced in the second episode of the web series Die 2 knowledge Broadcast on July 1st last year, Banshee: I am the cure sets the stage for the desolate world and dark secrets of Dying Light 2 Stay human, and explore the moment the deadly Harran virus spiraled out of control.
This limited edition comic was written by the Harvey Awards nominee. Fred Van Lens (Marvel Zombies, X-Men Noir), along with the lead author of Dying Light 2 Stay human, Mariusz Pitura, with art provided by Adam Markiewicz.
Among the new announcements, several new infected monsters have been revealed that will be present in Dying Light 2 Stay Human, such as: Bitter, Volatile, and the iconic cartoon monster: banshee. Here we reveal the characteristics that make these monsters unique:
- Banshee: Banshees are very agile zombies who can jump considerable heights to reach their prey. They are quick and have long, misshapen fingers. They will drag their victims from behind or fall on them uncontrollably, as if forgetting their long fingers. They will be actively looking for the player, but if they get too close during a fight, they’ll suddenly jump back and crouch in fear as if resisting the virus. In the end, they give in to their instincts and attack again.
- Viral: They are people who recently became zombies due to an infection. The virus made her fast, agile, and bloodthirsty without significantly affecting her appearance. They can also jump and climb over obstacles and buildings, which allows them to hunt down people even if they are in a place that most ordinary infected people cannot reach. Compared to the biters, they retained many human traits, including more intellect, mobility, and coordination.
- Bitter: The most common victim of the virus. Visually, they differ from viruses in their partially or severely decomposed bodies and in their complete hair loss. They are the degenerate version of viruses that have been exposed to UV light for a long time before they could develop. Prolonged exposure to UV rays leads to a significant deterioration in their body, as well as a great loss of speed and coordination.
- Volatile substances: Volatile substances are extremely fast; You can navigate the darkness at high speed and adapt to the agility of the player by climbing obstacles and buildings in the same way. Broad-shouldered and slightly larger than average infected, they can be audibly recognized by their heavy breathing and loud screeching. Volatile substances are the natural evolution of viruses and the terminal stage of infection. They are the top predators, deadly meat hunters. The fugitive is infected and only shows up at night.
- Demolition: It’s bigger and stronger than the other monsters. They can be described as an armor-like species that use whatever they can get their hands on to crush or charge their opponent with extreme force. Our goal was to make her silhouette monumental and aggressive in order to capture this power. Like the fugitives, it is the final stage of infection (but the demolisher mutated into a different shape before reaching that stage) and they share some similarities in their appearance such as a split jaw etc. The demolisher, like others, has special ones Types of infected people, levels. At first glance he still looks like a sick person, albeit tall and muscular. Then, as the infection progresses, your body reflects it. It is covered with more warps until there is only one monster left.
- Howler: The Howlers don’t fight, but act as alarm clocks. When they see a human, they emit a high-pitched scream that attracts the surrounding infected and, in some cases, can stun normal people. He’s too scared to fight alone, so he yells for help. From time to time he stands on tiptoe to observe his surroundings or looks around nervously.
- Resurrected: These type of infected people are very scary because of the chemical growths that come off their backs and spread almost like wings. He’s also very smart, and we’ll only see him in certain areas at night. And the fight is unlike anything we’ve seen in Dying Light before. You never fight the Revenant alone. Mutations on his back emit a smog zone that conjures and empowers other infected, so players must be prepared to fight more than one monster.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human, published by Techland, is out December 7th for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S. Presale is already available via this link.
We’re all excited to play Dying Light 2 Stay Human and will bring you a review shortly.
The Neighborhood War is Renewed by Netflix for Season 2 – We’re Not Children
Neighbors war It’s the new Mexican original comedy series from Netflix that premiered this July, and apparently it has been so well received that the platform decided to extend it for a second season just a little over 20 days after it premiered.
It is one of the top 10 most watched series on Netflix this month. So if you didn’t give her a chance, you might be missing out on a good comedy for the marathon weekend.
In the comedy created by Carolina Rivera and Fernando Sariñana, Vanessa Bauche and Ana Layevska, who play Leonor and Silvia, play two women and family mothers who are involved in a power struggle from very different walks of life, and because of the twists and turns that life takes now to neighbors, get caught up in a series of constant confrontations in which they fight for what each thinks is best for their family.
The series has 8 episodes so as we tell you it’s perfect for a marathon.
The neighborhood war is renewed.
Due to the popularity of the platform among users, I have already announced season 2 with a neighborhood ad.
War of Neighbors is a Mexican series by Carolina Rivera and Fernando Sariñana (there are only two mother), produced by Moisés Chiver (Club de Cuervos), who plays Vanessa Bauche and Ana Layevska in her first season, and also by Pascacio López. contributes, Mark Tacher, Elyfer Torres, Marco León, Loreto Peralta, Armando Saíd Flores, Sara Quintero, Christian Vasquez, Isabela Fox, Ixchel Flores, Mauricio López Rober and Adria Morales.
‘Where There Was Fire’ starts recording with Itatí Cantoral and Eduardo Capetillo – No Somos Ñoños
Eduardo Capetillo returns to the screens with Itatí Cantoral Where there was fire, Production that promises danger, fire, romance and loads of action
Today the recordings of Where there was fire, the new Netflix production that stars Itatí Cantoral and Eduardo Capetillo, who is back in the world of melodramas.
- “I am very happy to be able to take part in this action-packed Netflix production with a lovable love story. Additionally, I am proud to share with the great Eduardo Capetillo, we are sure that with this great team and story we will be a success for Netflix. Thank you and see you in Where there was fire “. Itatí Cantoral mentioned in an interview.
- “I’m very excited to be back in the melodramatic world, but now on Netflix. The freedom to tell a story that promises so much adrenaline is undoubtedly a great challenge, it motivates me to do my best and that is the goal that all of us who are involved in this production have. I am convinced that we can tell a story that will captivate the entire audience and that will undoubtedly set the standard, not just for novel stories, but for all love stories.. Eduardo Capetillo added
Created by José Ignancio Valenzuela “El Chascas”, the brain behind the worldwide success Who Killed Sara?, the Mexican novel Where there was fire It pays homage to the women and men who give up their lives to save us. So we experience what goes on inside and outside an attractively staffed fire station, in which mystery, adventure and romance mix.
the novel Where there was fire It will be available on the platform next year.
He accompanies his girlfriend to the vaccination and gets to know his wife! – We are not Ñoños
This time we tell you the story of a man in Brazil who went with his girlfriend to get the COVID-19 vaccine, nothing strange so far, but he generated his visit, met his wife and sister-in-law!
Day in and day out, the Internet provides us with stories worthy of a script that we might see in TV shows, sketches, or even a so-called Sunday movie.
In accordance with Act, the couple was captured at a vaccination center in the city of Bayeux, Paraiba state, Brazil. At first, rumors suggested this had happened in Colombia, but the rumor was quickly denied.
The Brazilian Newspaper ‘G1“He affirmed that the incident occurred on July 20th and, according to the Paraiba State Health Secretary, it was just a 4-person conflict that resulted in physical aggression and wrestling style, with chairs blown up blown up.
Field battle and “happy ending” in the vaccination center
The viral video, which has been shared several times, honors how one of the women throws a chair at another who, without thinking, reacts in the same way and ignites an open fight; while the man and fourth person, wearing a blue blouse, fight to one side as she falls to the ground.
Things got serious when the three women started pulling their hair, and as the discussion grew, the man tried to part them until he accomplished his mission. Special mention for the nurses present, who stood stoically and did their duty, protecting the consumables for the vaccination and dosing all 4 people involved in the fight.
After starring in this incident, they will surely think hard before trying another bad move; It is not known if the couple ended the relationship or if the couple will stay together, but we do know the 4 were vaccinated, fulfilled their responsibilities and (mostly) made the best decision.
however, when the couple has ended the relationship or the couple continues to live together, we know that the 4 have been vaccinated, fulfilled their responsibilities and (mostly) made the best decision.
What do you think of this unfortunate coincidence in a vaccination center in Brazil?
News2 days ago
The video 13 detik viral tiktok and twitter download – Catfish Pubg Viral 13 seconds
News2 weeks ago
Who is Megan Babiface onlyfans? photos and videos leaked
News4 months ago
Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin becomes the richest Brazilian in the world
Comic and Manga3 months ago
Genshin Impact Coin is worth 56,000 times more than the Venezuelan bolivar – we are not Ñoños
News3 months ago
What is the difference between TikTok and TikTok Lite? See the comparison
News3 weeks ago
Metrotown Bonsor area being evacuated by shooting in mall today Burnaby
Comic and Manga3 months ago
Sailor Moon and Attack On Titan Creators illustrate the Olympic book 2021 – We Are Not Kids
magazine3 months ago
FIFA 22 comes to Google Stadia on October 1st!