COVID-19 can put Samsung Galaxy devices at risk!

COVID-19 infections around the world are on the rise and chaos does not break out because four billion people have already received at least one dose of the vaccine. In any case, the situation is worsening and this is again raising doubts in the minds of people and companies. We may again have restrictions on space capacity and the mandatory return to teleworking. But not only in Europe there are problems and there is even a manufacturer who can lead a complicated life. In fact, according to information released today, COVID-19 could put some Samsung Galaxy devices at risk.

COVID-19 can put Samsung Galaxy devices at risk!

Earlier this week, Samsung Korea in Suwon found that 11 employees were infected with the coronavirus. This was announced by former Samsung employee Super Roader on the LetsGoDigital website.

However, Samsung immediately took action by quarantining the workers directly affected. However, the consequences will be greater. As of next week, only 30% of employees will be allowed to come into the office. The other 70% have to work from home. These measures will take six weeks, which means Samsung will have to face them practically by the end of 2021.

The outbreak occurs in Tower R5, which employs around 10,000 people. The entire Samsung Digital City offers space for 36,000 employees. It is the test and development site for Galaxy devices. Hence, it is hypothesized that this outbreak will affect the development of future Galaxy devices.

However, the Super Roader reports that this will have no impact on the launch of the Galaxy S22 range of smartphones. So it is a serious situation that could have consequences with the launch of the Galaxy Tab S8. However, this is still not true. We will surely know more in the next few weeks.

The new high-end tablets from Samsung are generating a lot of interest. Earlier this month, Ross Young announced via Twitter that the Tab S8 + and Tab S8 Ultra will be produced in mid-January 2022. Production of the Galaxy Tab A8 2022 will start next month.

Leave a Comment