Brave, Riot Games’ popular competitive shooter, has finally received the 4.0 update that launched Act 1 of Episode 4. Here’s the launch trailer for the new season and some of the new features included.
New Character: Neon
The agent who came to Brave in act 1 of episode 4 it will be neon, the personification of speed.
If you want to know more about neon and its abilities, We recommend you to follow this link.
Competition Mode: Act 1
There is now a new requirement to play in Competitive Queue: Account Level 20.
They also reduced the CR penalties of Diamond ranks 2 and below by 25%. This means that the new minimum penalty reduces wins/losses by 25% compared to the previous 50%.
Battle Pass Episode 4 Act 1 Brave
The new Battle Pass includes exclusive items like the Variant Speed Shorty, the Valentine’s Tactics Player Card, and the Gun Buddy Are You Chicken?
If we buy the paid version of the pass, we can unlock more tiers of unlockable items.
Update 4.0 balance adjustments Brave
The 4.0 update that starts Episode 4, Act 1 of Brave Customize melee, weapons, and maps:
- Right-click attack detection areas are now 1.5x larger. Left-click attack detection areas are now larger than right-click and also have a slightly longer range.
- Targets closest to the center of knife attacks are hit first, so the melee weapon is still accurate.
- Bonus: Wall Slash now has an instant reaction when slashing a wall (which is client-side predicted).
- Misfires are more common early in the bullet phases.
- Increased pitch and yaw recoil multipliers (vertical and horizontal) while running/jumping/at climb points from 1.25 >>> 1.5.
- Decreased number of bullets protected by Greed (horizontal) when shooting in auto mode from 8 >>> 5 bullets.
- Reduced yaw direction change time from 0.24 >>> 0.18 seconds.
- They removed the nod.
- Increased rate of fire from 10 >>> 13
- Removed the rate of fire penalty when aiming down.
- They added an extra bullet before starting the recovery curve.
- Increased unscoped rate of fire from 9.5 >>> 10.
- Increased burst recovery from 0.4 >>> 0.35.
- Modified the double cover on Short A to remove a very difficult bottleneck, ideal for smoke screens, that was too impenetrable for attackers.
- They’ve also added a small bench to change things up a bit when it comes to kicking out and taking a first look.
- They expanded the A-Principal bottleneck and eliminated the dilemma from the position.
- They added a stack of two boxes in the cave.
- They modified the cover at the back of Site A and extended the pond to the wall.
- They modified the curved wall in Mid to simplify the space and eliminate the extra coverage.
- They added cover to Site B’s pillar, cordoned off the back of the site with a new wall, and added a stack of crates to the B wall.
- The door at A cannot be reactivated until it is fully open or closed.