PC Builds: What’s the Best Build for Black Friday – Getting the ideal computer can be a real headache because there are several things to consider.
After all, we have the processor, the RAM, the memory, the price … Anyway, a number of details that are not easy for most mere mortals to analyze. Especially in the midst of the current production crisis that insists on not finishing.
To help everyone find the best computer, Leak decided to create the monthly article “Builds of the Month”. So, in this section, we want to help our readers get the best configuration.
PC Builds: So let’s take advantage of the latest versions of Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA to see what machines we can build!
Publisher’s Note: All components for creating the builds were taken from our partner’s website Globaldata.pt. If you want to buy one of these machines with it, use the discount code GDLEAK20.
Build “The Beginner!” (492 € with GDLEAK20 voucher)
- Crate: Kolink Inspire K2 A-RGB (shortcut)
- CENTRAL PROCESSOR: AMD Ryzen R5 5600G (shortcut)
- GPU: Integrated into the GPU
- cooler: Included in the scope of delivery of the CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M S2H (shortcut)
- R.A.M: G.Skill-Kit 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3000MHz Aegis CL16 (shortcut)
- SSD: Kingston A400 240GB SATA III (shortcut)
- Source: Kolink Core 600W 80+ power supply (shortcut)
description – This build is proof that a working computer that can run a lot of games doesn’t have to be expensive.
King of quality / price (1250 € with GDLEAK20 voucher)
- Crate: Lian Li Lancool 215 ARGB ATX box (shortcut)
- CENTRAL PROCESSOR: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (shortcut)
- Cooler: Included in the scope of delivery of the CPU (shortcut)
- GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6600 Dual 8GB Graphics (shortcut)
- Motherboard: ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 (shortcut)
- R.A.M: Team Group Kit 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Dark Z Gray CL16 (shortcut)
- SSD: Crucial P2 500 GB 3D M.2 NVMe 2280 SSD hard drive (shortcut)
- Source: Seasonic B12 BC 650W 80+ Bronze power supply (shortcut)
description – In short, with more euros we also have a lot more power. Here it is a very good way to play everything with a maximum of 1440p!
The Boss (3500 € with GDLEAK20 voucher)
- Crate: NZXT H510 Elite (shortcut)
- CENTRAL PROCESSOR: Intel Core i9-12900K (shortcut)
- Cooler: Corsair Hydro H150i Elite Capellix (shortcut)
- GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Vision OC 12GB GD6X (shortcut)
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 UD AX DDR4 motherboard (shortcut)
- R.A.M: Team group kit 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4 4000 MHz Xcalibur RGB CL18 (shortcut)
- SSD NVME: Crucial SSD hard drive P1 1 TB 3D M.2 NVMe 2280 (shortcut)
- SSD: Crucial MX500 2 TB SATA III SSD drive (shortcut)
- Source: Modular Seasonic Focus PX-850W 80+ Platinum (shortcut)
description – In short, a machine that can do what it wants. Unfortunately, however, due to the production crisis and the resulting price increase, it is a desktop that is much more expensive than what should be normal
PC Builds: Besides, what do you think of that?